Sunday, July 24, 2005

WHAT AM I?

I have been with you since the start of time.
I am in your heart and soul during good times and bad.
I have felt billions of acts of pure kindness and joy.
I also shed billions of tears every time I witness mankind fight and hurt each other in the name of greed and hate.
I am pure and kind and I am an emotion that brings people together and makes forgiveness quick.
I have caused people to choose great sacrifice for the betterment of their family, neighbors and country.
I am the way to world peace, kindness and friendship.
I am the answer to the world's problems.
If you give me unconditionally, you are a very special person and are truly blessed.
I will always be and I ask that you give me to people in need.
When you are tested and given a choice in the road between me and hate, please choose me even though my path may be harder and longer.
Call on me during good times and bad and I will help your heart, spirit and mind.
Together we will make it through anything.
With me by your side you will be strong and you will demonstrate truth, honor and respect.

Please help spread me by joining WORLD LOVE.
Please tell others about my power, by showing me to them through your words and actions, I ---- you.